Providing AC Repair in Birmingham & Jefferson County, AL. Call 205-509-2139 Today!
Have you had a problem with your air conditioner when you need it most? You can call our Birmingham air-conditioning repair professionals for immediate assistance.
With the right solution, Wilbur's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing will be at your door in no time.
For all makes and models of air conditioners and cooling systems, our repairmen offer excellent repair and installation services throughout Birmingham & Jefferson County, AL. Whatever your AC system needs, we are the repair team to call.
Is your Birmingham AC unit in need of repair? Call us at (205) 509-2139 today!
You can count on Wilbur cooling technicians for quality solutions. Using the most cost-effective air conditioning repair methods, our repairmen can restore the efficiency of your system.
Our experienced air-conditioning repair technicians in Birmingham offer:
“Wilbur's has always taken care of me and treated me like family! I will always recommend Wilbur's to everyone I know!”- John B.
“Torrence and Matt were excellent at what they do and fixed our drains with great care and precision.”- Jennifer M.
“Thank you, Wilbur Air, for hiring people of such a high caliber.”- Patti H.
Common Signs That You Need an AC Repair
Are any of these familiar to you?
- A noisy unit: While all AC units make a little noise, if you continue to hear loud humming, popping, or rumbling noises, it can be a sign that something has loosened in your system.
- Leaking: If you’re noticing water near your unit, it can be symptomatic of either an overly dirty filter or evaporator coil.
- Inexplicably high utility bills: Air conditioners typically turn on and off automatically. If your A/C unit is continuously running or overheating, it can result in high utility bills without the cooling payoff.
- A failing thermostat: Sometimes AC issues aren’t associated with your AC unit at all. If your thermostat is malfunctioning, it may be sending incorrect information to your air-conditioning unit, causing it to improperly cool the room.
- Unpleasant smells: While smells like dust can be a sign that your ducts need to be cleaned, if you are smelling mildew or a burning smell, it is an indication of a larger problem.
- Be sure to order a filter as well, and we can help you faster!
Our repair team can assess and fix the problem without any hassle. You can count on us to arrive at your door on time and get to work right away.
Wilbur professionals follow all local codes, so you don't have to worry about future problems. Soon you'll be enjoying cool air again.
Why Choose Wilbur for Your AC Repair?
At Wilbur's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, our repairmen will take your needs into account when suggesting the best solution for your home. We offer 24/7 air-conditioning repair services—including emergency air-conditioning repair—in Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
Trust us to fix any kind of plumbing, heating, or air-conditioning emergency. With over 40 years of experience, our repairmen can handle any problem—big or small. What's more, we specialize in plumbing and HVAC issues that larger companies cannot handle.