It's been a hot and also humid summer here in Alabama. Therefore this means your air conditioning system is running more often and longer. This creates a heavy load on your air conditioning and heating system. It also means that your utility bill can be high too. It may be time to look at replacing that old system with a new High Efficiency Variable Speed Bryant Heat Pump System.
Wilbur’s Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing has been serving homeowners and businesses in Birmingham and Metropolitan area since 1979. We are also Family owned and operated and have earned a reputation for quality service by standing behind what we do just as we did back in 1979 and we are proud of our long-standing commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Some benefits of the high efficiency variable speed Bryant Heat Pump system are:
- Efficiency: The Evolution Series from Bryant has variable speeds that improves the heat pump to a 13 HSPF heating efficiency. That is a number that most other manufactures can’t reach on a split system. The variable speed also maximizes comfort in your home.
- Environmentally Sound: Puron refrigerant has been used in heat pumps from Bryant since 1996. Therefore it will not contribute to the depletion of the Ozone. This will also help you reduce the carbon footprint you have on the environment.
- Precision Comfort and Efficiency: The electronic control board works with the Evolution control in your home to monitor the systems operation and also automatically adjusts settings to deliver precision temperatures and humidity control.
- Extra Quiet Operation: The Aero Quiet Systems II comes equipped on the Bryant’s Evolution Systems. It delivers a quiet operation through optimized air flow and vibration management.
The multiple stage capabilities of the Bryant Evolution Systems heat pump offer a wealth of benefits due to its technology:
- Reduced energy consumption
- More consistent indoor temperatures
- Quieter operation
- Better humidity management
- Excellent zoning system performance
At Wilbur’s Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing we are proud to have 39 years experience in the HVAC industry. Along with being a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, all of our technicians are NATE certified. We pride ourselves on excellence in service for our clients and their families. We go above and beyond to offer quality service with a smile.