It’s December in Trussville, Alabama while we may not have a wonderland of snow the temperatures do get chilly. When returning home from the bitter outdoor temperatures; Wilbur’s Air Conditioning and Heating has one question before you crank up the heat or turn on the fireplace. Do you have a carbon monoxide detector and smoke detector in your home?
Wilbur’s Air Conditioning and Heating is your Trussville Bryant indoor comfort and safety team. We know the importance of maintenance and proper installation. Now throughout December; we have a great deal on the Bryant carbon monoxide detector and smoke detector. If you need of a new carbon monoxide detector or smoke detector contact us today. The benefits are priceless.
4 Reasons for Carbon Monoxide Monitoring and Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and Smoke Inhalation is Deadly: Carbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless gas caused by burning fuel sources. These burning fuel sources are also, where fires can start. Without proper detection from a carbon monoxide detector and smoke detector; you and your loved ones could experience nausea, vomiting, heart conditions, chronic headaches, vision problems, muscle pain, and even death.
- Reduce Danger During Winter Months: The winter months in Trussville, Alabama are cold and windy. When we retreat to our home, we want our homes to provide a warm and comfortable environment. We achieve this by starting a fire in the fireplace. Turning on a portable heater or the furnace. Even making a warm cup of hot cocoa. However, these places are where carbon monoxide leaks occur and fires happen. The best way to prevention is detection especially since these appliances get more use during the winter months.
- Detectors are Affordable: Carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors are affordable and can save lives. With the Bryant, carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors, you get a variety of models with exceptional options backed with over 100 years of trusted service and Wilbur’s Air Conditioning and Heating can install them for you.
- Protect your Family: There are many reasons for carbon monoxide leaks and fires these can include clogged fireplace flues, furnace problems, and obstructed air paths. There are also many ways to help protect your family by; cleaning and dusting in and around your smoke and carbon monoxide detector, checking and changing the batteries frequently, keep gas appliances properly adjusted, and use proper ventilation. In addition to these tips, the best way to protect your family is to have a reliable carbon monoxide detector and smoke detector properly installed inside your home from Wilbur’s Air Conditioning and Heating.
Benefits of Bryant Carbon Monoxide Detector and Smoke Detector
When it comes to installing your Bryant carbon monoxide detector and smoke detector; Wilbur’s Air Conditioning and Heating knows to provide complete customer satisfaction you need super service with quality products. That is why we are proud to be Bryant factory authorized dealers.
With a Bryant carbon monoxide detector and smoke detector, you will receive many benefits including:
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Loud Audible Alarm
- Continuous Digital Display
- Peak Level Button Showing Latest CO level
- Test/Reset Button Functions
- 7-Year Limited Warranty
- Peace of Mind
Wilbur’s Air Conditioning and Heating Bryant Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector Installation
Wilbur’s Air Conditioning and Heating provides the highest quality carbon monoxide and also smoke detector installation in Trussville, Alabama and the surrounding cities since 1979. Our family-owned and operated company has built a reputation for exceptional service and quality products. Our factory authorized and experienced technicians are trustworthy, professional, and reliable.
We always guarantee 100% customer satisfaction and also offer affordable financing with no credit check. When it comes to protecting your loved one, early detection and notification are key. Don’t wait any longer to protect your family and your home contact Wilbur’s Air Conditioning and Heating today and schedule your Bryant carbon monoxide detector and smoke detector installation. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is waiting to hear from you!