Affordable Solutions Available 24/7
Although it often remains out of sight and out of mind, your sewer system plays a large role in your safety and the effectiveness of your overall plumbing. When it is working properly, your sewer line is responsible for diverting wastewater away from your home. You use your toilet, sink, and shower or tub at least once a day, not to mention all of your other plumbing appliances and fixtures. Due to their frequent use and all that you are flushing down your drains (soap, water, food scraps, waste), it’s not uncommon for your sewer line to experience clogs, cracks, corrosion, or other issues. Fortunately, the plumbers at Wilbur's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing are well equipped to handle all of your sewer repair and replacement needs in Birmingham. We have over 40 years of experience and are proud to have become a staple of our community.
How to Tell It’s Time for Sewer Line Repair or Replacement
Many people tend to put off sewer repairs or replacements for fear of the costly and invasive methods typically used. However, when you work with Wilbur's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, there’s no reason to put off a vital service. Left alone, these issues could pose serious threats to your health and safety.
We recommend calling our Birmingham sewer repair and replacement plumbers when:
- The shower drain gurgles when the toilet is flushed
- There are inconsistent or dramatically low water levels in your toilet
- Your water bills have increased
- You have an increase of mold and mildew problems in your home
- Water is slow to drain in your home
- Your toilets are not flushing properly
- There are random patches of extra green, healthy grass on your lawn
- You smell sewage or foul odors from your drains
- You are dealing with multiple clogged drains
Sewer Line Repair Process
To restore your sewer system to full functionality, our plumbing technicians will assess the damage to your sewer pipes.
- Bursting - A new sewer pipe can be pulled straight through an old sewer pipe when it has suffered severe damage. Hydraulics can be used to replace broken sections with new seamless pipe.
- Cleaning - Some obstructions and clogs can be cleared using water jetting or power rodding.
When something is amiss with your sewer line, it’s important that you get service right away. That’s why we are proud to offer same-day service for all of our residential and commercial customers. We have worked hard over the years to establish our reputation as a reliable service provider and we have even earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
“Wilbur's has always taken care of me and treated me like family! I will always recommend Wilbur's to everyone I know!”- John B.
“Torrence and Matt were excellent at what they do and fixed our drains with great care and precision.”- Jennifer M.
“Thank you, Wilbur Air, for hiring people of such a high caliber.”- Patti H.