Wilbur’s Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing has been providing quality service, maintenance, and installation for furnaces in Trussville, AL, for more than four decades. We know HVAC systems better than anyone else in the Trussville area, and our capable technicians will have your heating and cooling systems back up and running in no time. Contact us today to get back to the warmth and comfort that you need.
Which Heater is Right for Your Home?
In Alabama, temperatures range from the 30s to the lower end of the 60s during the winter months. While this is much more comfortable than the majority of the country, it is still necessary to take precautions against the cooler weather. In order to keep your home nice and comfortable, you need a furnace, boiler, or pump to circulate warmth.
For those with ductwork, a heat pump may be more accommodating, as these dual-service appliances act as both heaters and air conditioners. Heat pumps are more energy efficient and require less maintenance than traditional HVAC systems, which can save homeowners money over the years.
Modern heating systems are much more efficient and cost-effective than units made only a decade ago. The rapid innovations in the heating and cooling industry are thanks to ever-changing technological advancements. Instead of spending on constant maintenance and heating repair, you should strongly consider buying one of these new units and begin saving money.
Types of Heating Systems
The heating contractors at Wilbur’s are trained to perform repairs and installations on units of all kinds. The following systems are examples of heating systems that our team has extensive knowledge of:
- Gas Furnaces – Affordable heating solution found throughout the United States, This is the classic furnace that you’ve seen in basements.
- Oil Furnaces – On-site fuel storage is required, but there is no piping for gas distribution.
- Electric Furnaces – Cost-effective unit that is simple to install.
- Boilers – Select between oil, gas, and electrically run boilers. Provides heat silently with no need for ducts.
- Air-Source Heat Pump – Transfers heat instead of converting it from a fuel source. Act as heaters and air conditioning units and are incredibly efficient in mild-climate conditions.
- Geothermal Heat Pumps – These are the most expensive heating units on the market, but the high price point is justified. Their efficiency is unmatched, and the entire unit is environmentally friendly, leaving those who are conscious of their carbon footprint warm and cozy.
Contact Wilbur’s Today
Regardless of whichever system you choose to install, you can contact the experts at Wilbur’s Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing for professional assistance. Our team would be more than happy to handle the installation and ensure that your new heating system is working perfectly. With a free estimate and 24/7 availability in case of an emergency, we strive to provide the best customer service possible.