You'll Be Tickled PINK!
The PINK PLAN is our all-in-one preventative maintenance program designed to make sure your A/C, heating and plumbing systems running like new.
- Year-round comfort courtesy of the NATE Certified technicians on the PINK TEAM!
- Real savings knowing your A/C and Heating system runs at peak efficiency to save you energy dollars.
- Peace of mind by virtually eliminating breakdowns before they become costly repairs.
- Annual Plumbing Inspection to make sure everything is running smoothly throughout your home.
- Includes Two Annual Maintenance Inspections for both your A/C and heating system.
- Includes Two Annual Maintenance Inspections for TWO A/C and heating systems in the same home.
Service and maintenance are an important part of keeping your system operating at peak performance. At }, we service all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment. All our technicians are factory-trained and authorized to perform full-system maintenance per manufacturer recommendations. In Alabama, temperature and humidity place a heavy load on your AC system, making routine preventative service a requirement to keep your system working efficiently and functioning properly. All of our PINK PLANS follow energy star recommendations for complete system maintenance.
The PINK PLAN Plumbing Inspection will identify potential health & safety concerns and code violations through a 100 point, whole-home inspection which includes:
- 27 point bathroom inspection
- 11 point water heater inspection
- Sanitary system inspection
- And more!
Why Choose Wilbur's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing?
We are part of the community! We have been servicing Birmingham and surrounding areas for over 40 years. The summers in Alabama can be sweltering and the winters tend to be bone-chilling. This puts extreme pressure on your air conditioning and heating systems, causing them to break down more often during these seasons. Your home and business are an investment. It’s important to protect that investment by maintaining your air conditioning and heating.
Our PINK PLAN provides AC and heating maintenance twice a year. As a customer with this agreement, you will always receive priority service and discounted parts from Wilbur's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing.
Some of the benefits of routine air conditioning and heating service include:
- Extended equipment life
- Lower utility bills
- Fewer breakdowns
- Improved safety
In order to keep your system performing like new, we recommend that our customers schedule air conditioning and heating service twice a year. Taking advantage of Wilbur's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing services agreements puts your maintenance on autopilot. Some other benefits of our service agreement include priority service, discounts, and high-quality service.
PINK PLAN Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts and PINK PERKS!
- Complimentary Annual Plumbing Inspection
- Catch small problems before they become costly repairs
- Extends the life of your plumbing system
- 15% Discount on All Services Including:
- Air Conditioner Service and Repair
- Heating Service & Repair
- Indoor Air Quality Products Installation & Repair
- Duct Maintenance and Repairs
- ALL Plumbing Repairs
- ALL Drain Cleaning
- Priority Service – You jump to the head of the line!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you’re not fully satisfied, and tickled PINK, we’ll make it right or you don’t pay!
Your decision to protect your home with the PINK PLAN assures years of worry-free service, safety and reliability for your air conditioning system with comprehensive maintenance that includes:
- Motor inspection
- Temperature and pressure checks
- Refrigerant check
- Filter inspection
- Belt and pulley inspection
- Duct Inspection
- Control and safety device inspection
- Checking and tightening connections
- And more!
The PINK PLAN has your heating system covered, too! Regular maintenance will extend the life of the system, lower utility bills, reduce breakdowns and improve system safety. Maintenance includes:
- Burner and flue pipe inspection
- Carbon monoxide level check
- Pump and fan lubrication
- Temperature and pressure check
- Electrical connection inspection
- Drain line and trap check
- Heat exchanger crack and leak check
- Checking filters, motors and safety switches
- And more!