We Specialize in Complex Plumbing Jobs Other Companies Can’t Handle
Have you ever sat and thought about how often you use the pipes in your plumbing system? Day in and day out they experience quite a bit of use. And, like anything we use often, the more our pipes are used, the more wear and tear they experience.
This can cause the lining to wear out, which results in leaks, cracks, or other plumbing disasters.
At Wilbur's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, we have over 40 years of experience providing piping and repiping services in Birmingham. So, whether you’re trying to prevent costly property damage due to a pipe in disrepair, or you’re adding on to your home or business, our plumbers have got you covered.
We pride ourselves on being responsive and easy to get a hold of. Just give us a call at (205) 509-2139 or fill out our online request form to schedule service.
At Wilbur's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, our Birmingham piping and repiping specialists are committed to providing reliable services that last. Whenever you’re investing in new pipes, it’s important to select materials that are sturdy and will continue to be strong and efficient for years to come.
We proudly offer the following piping materials:
- Galvanized steel
- CPVP (a material that’s even stronger than traditional PVC piping)
Plumbers You Can Trust
Unfortunately, the repiping process is quite invasive and requires us to go into your walls. This is why it’s important to hire a plumber that you can trust to get the job done right.
At Wilbur's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, we are dedicated to going above and beyond for each of our customers. We will always arrive on-time and treat both you and your property with the utmost respect.
There’s no job that’s too big or complex for our team of highly trained and professional Birmingham piping and repiping specialists.
“Wilbur's has always taken care of me and treated me like family! I will always recommend Wilbur's to everyone I know!”- John B.
“Torrence and Matt were excellent at what they do and fixed our drains with great care and precision.”- Jennifer M.
“Thank you, Wilbur Air, for hiring people of such a high caliber.”- Patti H.
When Is It Time for Repiping?
Because much of your plumbing, especially your pipes, remains out of sight, it can be hard to tell when something is wrong until it’s too late. Damaged pipes can cause serious flooding, mold growth, and structural damage. Although repiping is a considerably large undertaking for any property owner, it is incredibly important.
Our Birmingham repiping experts recommend calling us if:
- You live in an older home: Do you know how old your home is or when the pipes were installed? While antique homes have a certain charm to them, they also come with their own set of problems. As pipes age, they deteriorate more quickly, which can cause you to need frequent repairs. If you have an older home, chances are, too, that the pipe material is relatively outdated. Repiping would be a great option to ensure you have reliable pipes that won’t break the piggy bank to repair all the time.
- Your pipes are noisy: In horror stories, groaning pipes are often attributed to ghosts or supernatural elements. But in reality, it’s just a sign that something is off with your water pressure or a pipe was installed out of place. Repiping can help eradicate the eerie noise.
- You have low water pressure: As pipes age and scale or other debris lines their walls, it becomes increasingly more difficult for an even flow of water to occur. This results in weakened water pressure. If you’re barely getting a trickle, it’s definitely time to consider repiping.
- You’re experiencing constant leaks: If your plumbing system is in good condition, you shouldn’t be calling a plumber to repair leaks all the time. Constant leaks are a good indication that your pipes are old and in poor condition. Rather than spend money on frequent repairs, consider repiping.
- Your water is dirty: There’s nothing worse than going to wash your hands or the dishes only to see rust colored water come out of the faucet. If you have dirty water, it’s because your pipes have begun to deteriorate and any rust, sediment particles, or other dirt is able to make its way into your water.
Get in touch with us today at (205) 509-2139. We’ll provide you with an upfront, honest cost before we begin any work.