Water Heater Repair in Birmingham, AL
Expert Repair & Maintenance for Standard & Tankless Models
Having access to hot water is an important part of keeping your home comfortable. When your water heater malfunctions, as frustrating as it can be, the easiest and most effective way to get your hot water back up and running is by calling a professional.
At Wilbur's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, we are committed to helping you make the best choice for your home, your budget, and your needs. Our Birmingham water heater repair professionals are well-versed in all types of common water heater issues and can help you find the right solution in a timely manner.
To request an appointment for water heater repair in Birmingham, give us a call or contact us online today.
Warranties That Matter
- Tankless Water Heaters- In recent years, tankless water heaters have been growing in popularity due to their ability to supply endless amounts of hot water, making them very convenient for most households. These wall-mounted heaters are ideal for small homes.
- Electric Water Heaters - Despite their decline in popularity due to the high costs of running and maintaining them, electric water heaters are still appealing to many homeowners because of their compact size. Due to their compact size, electric heaters can even be placed under a sink or inside a small cabinet, making them an excellent choice for most homes.
- Gas Water Heaters - A traditional gas heater is a great choice for those who want a large capacity and quick heating. Due to their design, these heaters tend to use a lot of water when in use. To determine which water heater would be best for your home, it is recommended that you become familiar with all three options.
Your water heater is an essential part of your home, so at the first sign that it isn't doing its job, be sure not to delay in calling a plumber.
Here are some things to watch out for:
- Hot water runs out quickly. Does your water go cold only a few minutes into a shower? Your water heater may be undersized or you could have a problem with the thermostat.
- No hot water. Check whether the circuit breaker has been tripped (electric model) or whether the pilot light has gone out (gas models). If it's neither of those things, give us a call!
- Hot water smells bad and/or is discolored. Your water heater or its anode rod may be corroded, or the water heater may need to be flushed to remove bacteria and sediment buildup.
- Water heater is leaking. Sometimes this is a repairable problem, such as when it involves tightening valves. Other times, such as when the leak occurs at the base, it means the water heater needs replacing.
“Wilbur's has always taken care of me and treated me like family! I will always recommend Wilbur's to everyone I know!”- John B.
“Torrence and Matt were excellent at what they do and fixed our drains with great care and precision.”- Jennifer M.
“Thank you, Wilbur Air, for hiring people of such a high caliber.”- Patti H.
“Robert, Will, Jacob, and Travis did an incredible job!”- Michael P.
“Techs were really concerned and made a personal connection that is unmatched with any companies I've dealt with in the past.”- Robert S.
“They take great pride in their work; something missing from many service concerns today.”- Jeff J.
“Matt and Torrance did a great job working through the problem and providing additional services to inspect other concerns.”- Crystel R.
“Wilbur himself has come out and worked with his guys until whatever time to make sure my residents were comfortable!”- Shannon F.
“They have always gone above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of.”- Amber W.
“I wish there were more people that would take the time to treat you with great customer service as Robert!”- Beth H.